Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Picks: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2012

2012
It's another year and it's high time to know bloggers and blogs who have been lurking around the web and gaining recognition even though they have only been for quite some time.  I remember joining in this writing project last year and also shared this blog, the Kwento Ni Toto, as part of my picks for last year Influential Blog but unfortunately I'm not influential enough to garner votes and mentions from other bloggers.   So, for now and perhaps I'll just have to pump up that influencing power to get ready for next year with my upcoming new blog.



By the way this writing project, The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2012, is on its 6th year already and it was nitiated by Ms. Janet Toral to identify new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2012.  So for those who wants to join just visit the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for the details and mechanics.

For this year I'll participate as a writer for this project.  Giving insights and thoughts about these new breed of rising and influential bloggers.  So here are my Top 10 Picks for this year.

Photobucket


MAG of My Life - http://mommysmaglife.blogspot.com
It may be biased but I find that my wife and her blog has eventually emerge somehow in the blogging world.  Fortunately, she and her blog was able to create linkages to different people whom she just met and that's through her blog.  MAG of My Life was actually an acronym for Marco, Anarc, and Gelo, her family but later on as she gets invited to events more of her writings were inclining to entertainment.  That's why it is perceived as an online magazine of her life.

Gadget Gambithttp://www.gadgetgambit.com
Techie guys or gals may find this site very interesting.  It has reviews of different gadgets, information about what's new, and best of all it also has raffle giveaways that will envy your friends if you won it.

Tone Down and Vintage - http://toneddownandvintage.com
One thing that I like about this blog is its look.  I have a bit of likeness when it comes to vintage things.  Perhaps I could say that art prevails and the look of this blog attracts me and of course I love her writings it sounded vintage as well.


So Gelleesh.com - http://www.gelleesh.com
This blog is more of a fashion and a lifestyle.  It expresses not only her thought and ideas about fashion but about life as well.  Her thought of fashion is unboxed perhaps you'll get surprised if you meet her.  Love to be stylish and love to be unique, take a plunge into her blog and see what you can learn.

Unsugarcoated Reviews - http://www.unsugarcoatedreviews.com
Right from the tag line of the blog "Not bitter.  Just without the sugarcoating.  A consumer's no-nonsense reviews of things, places, and events in the metro and beyond."  Whew!  Quite long tag line but well and good because this blog just shows a good and perhaps unbiased review of things.  Like what it said with the sugarcoating, plain and straight to the point.

The Purple Doll.net - http://www.thepurpledoll.net
Quite an intriguing title of a blog, ThePurpleDoll.net has indeed captured my attention not only my vision but my taste buds as well.  This blog will and I'm very much sure will make you crave for something.  I don't know how was she able to jump from one resto to the other but she sure does deliver a fine line of menu every week.  So if your craving for something check out her blog and hunt down that food.


Read Me Like A Poem - http://readmelikeapoem.blogspot.com
Aside from the fact that we have the same taste for a background and color I think we will get along too when it comes to poetry.  Maybe poets sometimes have the same taste.  As it is read, read the blog  post like a poem, imagine how creative things can be.


Music Republiq - http://musicrepubliq.com
A good source of music and reviews.  If by happen that your looking and searching for some great music to listen this blog tell you what music is in and what music is fun.  A good sound are always heard!

Maximizing Marriage - http://maximizingmarriage.com
This blog site is a good source of materials for those who are already in the bond of marriage and also for those who are planning to get into marriage.  What I like about the site is that they got Biblical sightings and explanations about marriage.  A good way to start marriage life!


Be Kind To Us Trolls - http://bekindtoustrolls.wordpress.com
Not really sure of to whom or to what this blog is referring to about the trolls.  As I recall, trolls are those mystical creatures of the imaginary world but when it comes to the virtual world of the world wide web, I think or perhaps it refers to bad commentors. Anyway I like the design of the word trolls.

This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Tof Salcedo, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Manila Standard Today, DigitalFilipino Club, Search Profile Index, and more to be added.

Create your list now and beat the deadline!




No comments:

Post a Comment



About Me

About me
Hi!, This is Marco a.k.a. Toto Blogger and Publisher. I created this blog to provide stories, personal experiences, entertainment, and insights on products I like. I'm here to share and inform you (readers) on things about music, movie, food, travel, and events.

You can also meet my wife on her blog www.mommysmaglife.com.


For project collaborations, product reviews, event invitations, or hotel and resort experience reviews, kindly email me at marcopolojdemo@yahoo.com.



Badges and Ranks

Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines Music - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogmeter.Top BC_BLOGGERS

Gelo Malikha, EzineArticles.com Basic PLUS Author Marco Polo Demo is an Intellifluence Trusted Blogger

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts